We’re SugarShaker and we’ve been serving up websites, business applications and online marketing solutions since 2001. Whether you’re a small start-up or large multinational brand, we'll give you a great return on investment and an enjoyable experience on your way there.
We're a virtual agency so we don't have bricks and mortar offices. Instead, our small core team work from home offices, calling on a network of trusted associates who we’ve worked with for years who join us when our projects demand.
This structure means we have all the skills and experience of a large agency with the friendly, approachable hands-on feel of a small one. So our clients work with a highly experienced senior team in an agency that has the flexiblity to handle almost any project, all delivered for incredibly competitive rates thanks to our low overheads. It's the future.
Our relationships with our clients are long standing. And because we always have their best interests at heart, we're confident that we'll provide the perfect solution for them every time.
And if for any reason we can’t help you? Then we’ll try and help you find someone that can. Good job.
Advantages over large agencies
- Low overheads = super-competitive rates
- No middle men = direct contact with the individuals working on your project
- More flexible – we only ever pick the right staff for the job so we never shoe-horn idle team skills into clients' projects
- All our team members have a vested interest in a project's success
- Lower agency retainer requirements
Advantages over freelancers
- Many heads are better than one, bringing broader experience of large and small projects
- Faster project turnaround
- 9-5 support every working day (with no downtime for holidays)
- Regular face-to-face meetings and reporting when necessary
- Security: all our data is backed up daily on and off-site on our dedicated Rackspace servers, and we're underwritten by Hiscox insurance
- Balance of technical v creative v business – few individuals can wear all three hats
- Cross-sector business experience allows us to advise on the best ways to apportion budget for maximum return – to increase engagement, increase conversion and sales, and decrease operational costs